The Wooden Mechanical Locomotive Model Kit features a mechanical gear system and includes a set of wood sheets with precisely laser cut pieces that assemble together to form the locomotive model.
It also includes a spring wind-up mechanism that integrates with the wooden gears allowing the assembled locomotive to move forward at full power.
The model has been designed to target wide range of audience - ranging from hobbyists and puzzle builders to teens and adults who just loves making things! It can also become a great bonding project with kids or teens as a helper to find the right parts and teach them with how gears and mechanical parts work.
There are no scissors or any other tool required for assembly as all the parts fit together and lock themselves in without any glue - like Lego.
- Wooden Mechanical Locomotive Model Kit with mechanical gear and spring wind-up system
- Pop the laser cut pieces out from the wood sheets and slot them together for a glue-free assembly
- Wind-up spring allows the gears and wheels to move and push the locomotive forward on a flat surface
- Beautifully engineered to delight hobbyist as well as perfect example for educating teens on physics and mechanical parts
- Perfect for birthdays, stocking stuffers gifts, party favors and holiday gifts for kids and adults alike!
- Assembled Size: 370*120*185 mm
- Material: Wood
- Suitable for ages 12 and up
- Weight: 1420g
- Scale 1:12