- Automotive safety cane tool for assistance getting in and out of car
- Built-in window breaker and seatbelt cutter in case of emergencies
- Attaches to car door latch for optimal leverage - No slip ergonomic grip
- Perfect for the elderly, injured, or anyone who needs mobility assistance
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs - Fits on any door latch – no vehicle modification required. Durable.
An estimated 37,000 people aged 65 and older are injured each year when entering or exiting a vehicle. About 40 percent of these injuries were due to falls.
While simple falls, such as slipping while exiting a vehicle, may seem relatively harmless, they can actually lead to severe injury and death in elderly individuals, according to a new study published in The Journal of Trauma: Injury, Infection, and Critical Care.
The Automotive Standing Assist Handle is the ultimate automotive safety tool. It allows the user to easily sit or stand safely while entering or exiting their vehicle, offering support and protection from falls. Added features like a seat belt cutter and window breaker make this the all-in-one solution for automotive safety and independence.
The Automotive Standing Assist Handle has a no-slip ergonomic grip. It fits perpendicular to the car for a comfortable grip and optimal leverage. This solid mobility bar has a maximum weight capacity of 350 pounds. So get yours NOW!